BREAKING NEWS :Affected with superstition a man cut his one hand and offered to Goddess Kali at Gauripur panchayat under Singheshwar...Curfew like scene arose in Madhepura following 'Total Band' by the Farmers association of Madhepura....The VC of B.N.Mandal University performed 'Bhoomi Pujan' on new acquired 100 acres land for construction of New building.

Remembering Mother Teresa

It was probably 1985 or 1986, when University of Delhi had conferred Honorary Degree on Mother Teresa. I was in the Students Union from Kirori Mal College and had the opportunity to be present for the occasion. I was a little hesitant to go as there was a dress code.for the function. My friend Sanjeev Mishra gave me his tie and coaxed me to go. Finally, I witnessed the function, which otherwise I would have certainly regretted. We posed for photograph with her ( I am still trying to get a copy of it)and took her autograph on the brochure for the Convocation at Sir Shankar Lal
read full story